Gift Set – Imperial
If you are looking for a special gift for your important one, an important gift that can pass on good feelings to the recipient, a gift that reflect personality and the identity of the recipient and the giver. We would like to introduce the Gift Set Imperial, which represent good feelings through the precious experience of Japanese tea ceremony. So you can deliver happiness and good feelings for important people on special occasions. This gift set will consist of…
1. Imperial grade Matcha powder, 30 g, special grade used for tea ceremonies with selecting only the top 3 tea leaves with the best quality in the most suitable harvest season from the finest tea plantations in Uji, Kyoto, Japan. It is reputed to be a good source of high-quality tea. The people in the area who have experienced tea growing from generation to generation for over 800 years. The tea leaves are ground and crushed with stone mill to get matcha powder that has fine texture, emerald green, intense flavor and the aroma of fragrant tea, which help to create an impressive tea drinking
experience. You can choose to brew both thin (Usucha) and thick (Koicha).
2. Tea cup (Chawan) for dissolving tea powder, a tumbler to easier tea pour the tea and the inner surface of the bottom is made from a grid pattern to easily dissolve matcha powder. This Gift Set Imperial will be a black cup.
3. Tea brush (Chasen) is made of gold bamboo which is sharpened into a herringbone and bending until getting a shape. Chasen is an important tool that grinds crushed Matcha powder, it does not clump and dissolve easily in water. The Gift Set Imperial set is 70 Shin Kazuho Chasen.
4. Bamboo spoon for scooping tea (Chashaku), bamboo spoon for scooping matcha tea powder which is sharpened from fine gold bamboo and scrubbed until smooth to not scratch and not cause tea to get stuck in the bamboo spoon.
5. The tea brush stand (Chasen Naoshi) is made from fine ceramic. It is used to overturn the tea brush to dry to prevent mold and maintain the characteristic of the tea brush to be retracted at all times, including not causing the tooth of brush to become deformed. Therefore, it extends the life of the brush as well. This Gift Set Imperial set is a black pedestal.