Japan’s Fuji Cofil Ceramic Drip Coffee Set It’s made of a unique form of pottery (Porous special ceramic).
It is both a filter and a drip in one piece, meticulously created by Japanese artisans. without the need for filter paper
The set consists of 1) drip coffee 2) cup mouth saucer 3) drip base
free cleaning brush
Material : Porous special ceramic
Origins : Handmade in Japan
– Height 2.83 inches (7.2 cm),
– diameter up to 4.13 inches (10.8 cm),
– bottom width 2.5 inches (5 cm),
– Dripper 156 g.
– Base 97 g.
– Mouth saucer 84 g.
– total 337 grams
– Adorable Mount Fuji-inspired design
– No filter paper is required, and it’s simple to use.
– Looks more expensive than paper leaking.
– The dripped coffee’s flavor will be mellow, oily, and distinct from that of paper dripping.
– Works with any amount of ground coffee powder